Open Courses Calendar 2013
Do you sometimes feel like this?
Work can be challenging, stressful and demanding in the modern world. You need to operate at your best, all of the time. Training, coaching and time out, can help you and your team to reflect, plan and identify new strategies to drive your performance to the next level.
We offer a wide number of open courses for individuals. Our courses include applied health and safety, leadership development and communication skills. Our courses ar designed by psychologists and experienced consultants. They are underpinned by the science of psychology, but with a strong practical focus. We also offer these programmes, plus a range of more specilats programmes in-house.
If you are interested in any of the programmes please email us: info @ embrion.co.uk . We will be happy to talk to you directly about our courses or how we can help you be the best you can be.
Springboard Womens Development Programme
|Springboard is a highly acclaimed personal development programme that has transformed the lives of thousands of women in over 30 countries. Designed by women, for women, Springboard is relevant to you whatever your age, background and lifestyle. It includes four workshops, a workbook and inspirational women speakers.
By the end of the programme you will:
• Set goals that reflect what is important to you.
• Develop your confidence and assertiveness.
• Manage change more productively.
• Build on your strengths and develop new
• Promote a positive image and make a great
• Find a healthy work-life balance.
• Take practical steps to take you to where you
want to be.
2nd October 2013,
7th November 2013,
26th November 2013,
7th January 2014.
9th October 2013,
5th November 2013,
4th December 2013,
9th January 2014.
Prices: £450 (Early bird discount £395 when
booked before 1 June) + VAT
Driver Safety Training
|This three day course is designed for people who may be required to work in hazardous environments
or where personal safety is a major consideration and for executives who want to improve their driving
skills or are subject to threat because of their position. br>
By the end of the programme you will be able to:
• Understand the significance of threat and risk
• Develop Surveillance & search awareness.
• Understand and appreciate Vehicle Dynamics
including on and off road driving.
• Have exposure to Advanced driving.
• Develop driving skills that can be used in
• Practice driving manoeuvres that can be used
in the event of an attack or hijack
• Advanced driving techniques used by the
personal protection police officers.
Dates: Monthly throughout the year
Prices: £1250 (+VAT)